10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty

Best youtube comment:

"i think messi has a phobia in taking penalties, he struggles to put the ball in either corners, maybe if he dives and intimidates referees a lot like penaldo, he will be more confident and very good at taking penalties..."

Last edited:
L

linetty

B9bKjJSCYAAjLf8.jpg

Messi is the only player to both score 10+ goals and give 10+ assists in top 5 leagues this season (23 goals, 12 assists) [via @whoscored]

Last edited:
Put too much pressure on the kid with the penal. It was a mistake from Leo. Now villareal think a 2-0 score is realistic compared to 3-0. Can't messi aroubd with giving away penaldos in cup matches. Hope it's not a lesson that we regret in the second leg.

The kid is 23, captain of his selection, and by 23 Leo was reigning already in Barcelona, taking all the penalties. So please ;)

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Hat trick incoming. I'm not the one to jinx! :messi:

messi2140 eliminate his sin.

That vid of Messi's defensive skills is actually very telling. I've noticed that practically every time he goes to chase an opponent down, he either wins the ball back or fouls them. They don't get to continue their play if Messi's after them :lol:. Part of it seems to be that he treats defending like a dribbling skill: often pressuring opponents and the moment they take a heavy touch he accelerates right in and shields the ball from them as if he were retaining possession in the first place. It's not anything like a Mascherano ankle-breaking tackle but instead he defends as if it's a game of keep away.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
"Bob Simon, CBS journalist who anchored two special episodes of 60 minutes dedicated to Lionel Messi, passed away on Wednesday. The episodes, aside from being very well reported and produced, were remarkable in a time where interviews with the Argentine were a hard thing to come by. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans