10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

doublehh03

It's too easy for him, was dangerous every single time he wanted.

He's actually wanting to score a ton b/c one of Levante's defender pissed him off (or he didn't get a call earlier in the game). Great to see!!!

Someone should purposely piss Messi off before every game.

cmsy27

With his hat-trick this evening, Messi has now scored 37 times (26 in La Liga) in 33 appearances in all competitions this season, above Ronaldo's 36. What an otherwordly footballer :wub:

anguy

Not rested again, despite stopping to play after his hatrick. Trust me in a month, during most important part of the season, he'll be completely wasted like Kroos is today.

C

cbfpaulinho4

With his hat-trick this evening, Messi has now scored 37 times (26 in La Liga) in 33 appearances in all competitions this season, above Ronaldo's 36. What an otherwordly footballer :wub:

1 of his goals is to neymars credit.

khaled_a_d

Not rested again, despite stopping to play after his hatrick. Trust me in a month, during most important part of the season, he'll be completely wasted like Kroos is today.

Messi is used to that unlike Kroos and he has learned how to conserve his energy ,today later in the game he was barely making run
Also he would get his rest soon and remember wee will have 6 days till next game and Messi had the biggest winter vacation of all of our players

doublehh03

Great time to sub Messi out tonight. But his conditioning is on another level. Plus he basically was in chill mode tonight, and literally stopped playing after the 3rd goal.

L

linetty

Another hattrick and probably another one incoming against Malaga.

What a playa.

Kohe321

Which is why he'll be looking like todays Kroos in a month. Seriously is it so difficult to take him down for Rafinha in match like this?

Doubt it, he's very good at conserving energy during games like this while still managing to be extremely influential. He didn't even look like he was breaking a sweat at the end of the game. There is now 6 days until the next match, so with some smart training he can recover well this coming week. :)

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??

That was false for messi on every single season. He was always beast in the latter half despite always playing, well, except when he was plagued with injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans