Status
Not open for further replies.

namaria

1. https://vine.co/v/OP9JVYgQqA7
2. https://vine.co/v/OP9IQBwTT2r
3. https://vine.co/v/OP9tVhVe7ig

B958GM0CQAABwgG.png

likeafire

I don't think it's necessarily his form is improving. He's been like this since the start of the season. But I think his teammates weren't catching on so he lacked the support. Now Neymar and Suarez are coming on. The mid-field is getting some consistency.

True. But It does look like hes got more desire now, more hunger. Plus, rakitic, neymar, suarez are all on form especially rakitic i love him.

likeafire

Then Toure scores a 60 yard screamer and we get kicked out in the round of 16 :lol:

:lol: I fear Man City cause they are a dangerous team. They are not good against teams that defend against them but when teams attack them they are good. Toure, silva, nasri, aguero, scary.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Surpassing Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo (36), Messi is now the player in Spanish football with most club goals (37) this season [via mrchip]

Glad to see someone surpassing world's best player. Vela still needs 28 goals :coffee:

anguy

I don't know what the fear is for Man City. They're nowhere close to Atletico, or hell even Villareal.

Do not underestimate them. Let's remember that all teams we played in 2015 were defending teams, even Atletico and Villareal (who just counterattacked). We don't know how will we be able to handle attacking teams like City. Against PSG and Real it sometimes wasn't pretty. True, we had no such form back then, but still we shouldn't be complacent, just because we have beaten Levante 5:0.

xavi_the_Boss

Do not underestimate them. Let's remember that all teams we played in 2015 were defending teams, even Atletico and Villareal (who just counterattacked). We don't know how will we be able to handle attacking teams like City. Against PSG and Real it sometimes wasn't pretty. True, we had no such form back then, but still we shouldn't be complacent, just because we have beaten Levante 5:0.

What?
Atletico at the Calderon and Bilbao were attacking and pressing.I don´t think City can put so much pressure on us as those 2.

JamDav1982

Man City wont be a push over it will be a tough tie against a team that should have their strongest eleven back.

Anyone expecting Barca to walk all over them will be left dissapointed.

I

instinct

Man City wont be a push over it will be a tough tie against a team that should have their strongest eleven back.

Anyone expecting Barca to walk all over them will be left dissapointed.

Nuff said. (even though one of their key players - Toure - is suspended for the 1st leg)

doublehh03

I'm not saying we will be complacent, but we are better than ManCity. We don't need to fear them. We respect them, and will try our best when we play them. But let's get it straight: we are a better team bar none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans