10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinhoR10

B95s5OAIAAEx6o0.jpg

Pointing to Busi where to make the pass

Messi 2015 = Xavi 2008 + Messi 2012

Ghosting

Yeah it's desire stopping him, he had plenty of time to get more than 3 today, but just slows to an almost stop passed a certain point.

Anyone know how many he'd got after 11 games the past few seasons. 14 is a great total, but I feel like his record year he must have been beyond that.

blaugrana1987

Yeah it's desire stopping him, he had plenty of time to get more than 3 today, but just slows to an almost stop passed a certain point.

Anyone know how many he'd got after 11 games the past few seasons. 14 is a great total, but I feel like his record year he must have been beyond that.
He had 17 in January and February, so he has 3 games to score more then 3 goals to be ahead. Believe...

And to those saying he can't score 6-7...He could have today, even if he looked a bit disinterested after 60 minutes. He had one goal ruled out, and that one volley should have ended behind the net.

doublehh03

I don' think it's desire. I think it's rest. Messi conserves his energy well. Games like this many can point out he stopped running or didn't run a lot. But I think he has mastered the art of moving when necessary lol.

Look at his last shot on goal. He was walking then bam sprint for the shot like a speed of light.

Ghosting

He had 17 in January and February, so he has 3 games to score more then 3 goals to be ahead. Believe...

And to those saying he can't score 6-7...He could have today, even if he looked a bit disinterested after 60 minutes. He had one goal ruled out, and that one volley should have ended behind the net.

Only 17 really, but I guess he sped up at a certain point, I swear I remember him getting like 18 in 10 games or something.

I don' think it's desire. I think it's rest. Messi conserves his energy well. Games like this many can point out he stopped running or didn't run a lot. But I think he has mastered the art of moving when necessary lol.

Look at his last shot on goal. He was walking then bam sprint for the shot like a speed of light.

Yeah he does that well, but if he tried all game today he could have got more than 3. He is resting himself, because he doesn't like to miss a game. Which is why I don't think he would ever get more than 4 in a game anymore.

doublehh03

Only 17 really, but I guess he sped up at a certain point, I swear I remember him getting like 18 in 10 games or something.

Yeah he does that well, but if he tried all game today he could have got more than 3. He is resting himself, because he doesn't like to miss a game. Which is why I don't think he would ever get more than 4 in a game anymore.

He could have gotten 5 today just playing like this. Got a goal disallowed wrongly and missed a tap in. The guy is simply unreal.

But he knows the ManCity game is coming up. Malaga will be like training for him.

likeafire

Ronaldo is getting destroyed hahaha i love it. Ballon D'or number 5 coming up.

On this form no team in the world can stop him, not even jose mourinhos chelsea.

doublehh03

Ronaldo is getting destroyed hahaha i love it. Ballon D'or number 5 coming up.

On this form no team in the world can stop him, not even jose mourinhos chelsea.

I don't think it's necessarily his form is improving. He's been like this since the start of the season. But I think his teammates weren't catching on so he lacked the support. Now Neymar and Suarez are coming on. The mid-field is getting some consistency.

anguy

I also noticed that that his conversion back to RW is complete. He doesn't even want to play in the middle anymore... He started as false 9, but obviously wasn't feeling very well there so he moved to the right. How ironic, considering the fact that Eto&Ibra were sold to make room for him in the middle :). I never thought he'll be playing so well on RW again (or that he would be willing!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans