10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

Those passes are just insane :worthy: Quiet game form MSN and the midfield today, just seemed like they were doing enough to go through.

Kohe321

Managed to be the MOTM while hardly exerting any energy, he probably gets more tired in regular training matches than this one. Just insane what level he's at. :)

LordLichtenstein

2015 so far.

Ballon_d_Or.png

NotInHere

He was alright I guess, I don't like when he turns on and off the switch though, that's the part of his game I don't like, but he can afford that since he impacts the game like no other in the world.

blaugrana1987

He was alright I guess, I don't like when he turns on and off the switch though, that's the part of his game I don't like, but he can afford that since he impacts the game like no other in the world.
He turns on/off since he has to conserve his energy, he said it himself. When he played City he bossed around like a madman, but today there was no need. He will get 2-3 goals against Rayo and cruise some more.

NotInHere

He turns on/off since he has to conserve his energy, he said it himself. When he played City he bossed around like a madman, but today there was no need. He will get 2-3 goals against Rayo and cruise some more.
yes I understand he likes to conserve energy, but its annoying in my eyes because he becomes too much of a passenger at times.

blaugrana1987

yes I understand he likes to conserve energy, but its annoying in my eyes because he becomes too much of a passenger at times.
Yea but he can turn game upside down when needed. Today it wasn't needed, so he didn't do it. His pass to Neymar and Iniesta here best part of match for me. And that pass Neymar from defense...come on'...

Vilarrubi

I get where NotInHere is coming from through.. With a 10 men Villarreal from the 65th minute we could have seen Messi net a couple of easy goals instead of staying so deep. Stat padding wins you Balon Dors at the end of the day unfortunately.. But yeah good game otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans