10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

I might just buy a set to build our starting XI (if they do plan on releasing the rest of our players)

So far everyone looks OK except for Xavi and Iniesta which apparently came from the same face mold. :lol:

Barcelona_figure_football_doll_2.jpg

Really?? I think these are incredibly ugly and creepy looking. Messi looks like he gained 30 pounds on his face. Chinese sexdoll suarez wtf? Xavi and Iniesta... There are no words

Last edited:
L

linetty

Pique's and Messi's faces are brilliant but the others are really creepy. Suarez's would've been great too if not for them weird lips.

raki

I understand from an Argentinian friend that back home in Argentina people are really mad at him for not playing for their NT but being back in training for Barca claiming he was not injured at all just didn't care enough to play for the NT.....when will they ever learn?

It´s disgraceful behaviour by Argentina federation to use messi to suck the money from americans and asians in stupid friendlies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How about these?

Haha, don't laugh at me guys, I am seriously thinking about getting one of these action figures for my son, to raise him as a future Culé.

zcwo-barcelona-01.jpg

$_57.JPG

Spot-2-crown-ZCWO-1-6-font-b-Barcelona-b-font-star-Lionel-Messi-2014-Carles.jpg

zcwo-guangzhou-comics-festival-7.jpg

L

linetty

Joe Hart (Man City): "We’re not in awe of Messi, but you've just got to be honest... We came off the pitch talking like children." [bt]

Ritchie

I understand from an Argentinian friend that back home in Argentina people are really mad at him for not playing for their NT but being back in training for Barca claiming he was not injured at all just didn't care enough to play for the NT.....when will they ever learn?

Idiots. Tata said Messi was desperate to play but he told him he wasn't because he was in pain and not fit so there was no point.

Would they rather he made it worse and be out for a month or two and not be fit for the Copa?

It's pointless friendlies that aren't even played in Argentina but in America for the dollars. If anyone might be annoyed it's the fans who'd paid for a ticket to watch him.

raskolnikov

Argentinians are weird, they seem to really dislike Messi, yet Messi seems to really want to be liked in Argentina. Guess he needs team prizes if it is ever going to work.
Allthough his nt performances seems doomed from the start, him getting his only red in the first game is fitting in a way .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans