10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I understand from an Argentinian friend that back home in Argentina people are really mad at him for not playing for their NT but being back in training for Barca claiming he was not injured at all just didn't care enough to play for the NT.....when will they ever learn?

I can understand but they're making a fuss out of nothing, because :

1 - those friendlies are useless
2 - he still showed up so the AFA gets tons of money more than if he wasn't there

Though, Argentinians will always find a way to be mad at him, nothing new, let them worship riquelme/tevez/aguero, they'll bring them the WC alright.

Kerrybai

I understand from an Argentinian friend that back home in Argentina people are really mad at him for not playing for their NT but being back in training for Barca claiming he was not injured at all just didn't care enough to play for the NT.....when will they ever learn?

I guess it seems a bit suspicious after he missed the last round of friendlies too.

Anyway I hope he has renewed energy for June now and he tears it up at the Copa America.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Just rewatched the match we lost not so long ago to Celta Vigo, sooo many opportunities to win that match - damn shame...5/6 times off the woodwork, must be a record

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Has anybody gotten one of these? :lol:

Messi_Barcelona_figure_football_doll.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I might just buy a set to build our starting XI (if they do plan on releasing the rest of our players)

So far everyone looks OK except for Xavi and Iniesta which apparently came from the same face mold. :lol:

Barcelona_figure_football_doll_2.jpg

F

Flavia

I might just buy a set to build our starting XI (if they do plan on releasing the rest of our players)

So far everyone looks OK except for Xavi and Iniesta which apparently came from the same face mold. :lol:

Barcelona_figure_football_doll_2.jpg

Xavi and Iniesta are really weird :lol:

I like Messi and Pique. Suarez's lips are also a bit weird... And Neymar's is ugly.

F

Flavia

@mundoleodxtv 50 min

Mañana será un día clave para saber como está Leo de la lesión, si Luis Enrique puede contar con el para el domingo en Vigo

"Tomorrow will be key in knowing how Leo's injury is, if LE can count on him Sunday in Vigo"

I wish the club could make a statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans