10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Messi really playing for the team lately, so refreshing to see him be who he is, yet working so selflessly for the benefit of his team.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Not a good game. In the first 30 minutes where our team was pressed to death and Valencia took risks in possession to come near goal as quick as possible Leo was walking around and doing nothing. That should be the time for a player like him to drag his team with individual moments (and do basic stuff like participating in pressing anyway).

J

Jamie Cal

He looked really tired. Otamendi had his number a bit too. He'd get in some good positions on the edge of the box but the touch, the sharpness....it was all a bit tired.

Was saying this in chat -- hopefully we can keep the PSG game quiet for an hour and take Messi off. He's in dire need of rest.

Devils

He was put into place for most of the match by a stellar performance by Otamendi.

But I'm thrilled he scored.

Altomonte

I am concerned about increased risk for injury - he needs some rest! But even when tired he does so much for the team, not just scoring goals.

BBZ8800

Very tired, very slow at moments.
Missed a sitter in the first half.

He is a goat, but he needs a rest.
He is not an alien.
If he had a stamina to play 60 matches in a row a few years ago, well, you don't have it anymore.

Sit down and rest more often as you get older, Messi.

likeafire

Not his best performance but still gets a goal and an assist, proves that he is the GOAT. I liked when he moved into the middle at times after suarez went off, he was in dangerous positions but that damn otamendi was literally everywhere.

F

Flavia

CC45ypsXIAA59uV.jpg

NotInHere

This guy is the ultimate team player, in the first half when Valencia was going with everything and looked like they could score at any moment, Messi decided to drop down low and orchastrate the midfield like a boss and we took control of the game from there:worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans