10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Adriano ready to apologize.

I liked Messi's time stalling actions, too slick for Valencia, took like 2.5 minutes of their injury time.

alittlebitter

I actually agree with resting him for psg. or at least take him off early if we are in a comfortable position. he looked really tired at the end today. he basically collapsed after his goal

Paganinisrvnge

Racking up the assists this season. Does anyone have a list of the top assist providers in Europe's top five leagues this season? He has to be top 3.

barcanuck

Imagine this was #400? Wasn't too far off...

22106067.JPG

Lionel Messi

Very good performance, didn't see as much of the ball and Otamendi did a good job on him but he worked so hard to get our offence working, took loads of kicks and helped kill the game witha lucky but well deserved goal. His hunger that he lacked for a few games last season is definitely back and it's scary, he doesn't give a toss about goal scoring records either, he's purely playing for the team. Vamos Leo.

CatalinR10

so....when was the last time when he played like shit , or invisible almost the whole game but you could say , wow barca is playing so so good without his help.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
so....when was the last time when he played like shit , or invisible almost the whole game but you could say , wow barca is playing so so good without his help.

I don't remember that happening since he was wearing the number 19.
But it may start happening now thankfully, we got a glimpse of it with suarez vs psg, ofc messi played well in that game but he wasn't rly needed, suarez scored 2 goals out of thin air.
Finally Leo can get some pressure off his shoulders.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Barca looks so strong atm, Messi isn't performing well for quite a number of games yet you're winning quite easily. Btw how many appearances does Messi have for Barca ? Wiki is broken,it says 304 apps,400 goals lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans