10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

footyfan

Calma, calma
How can people say his hair looks bad? This is the best hairstyle he has ever had

I love his haircut, like actually. He looks like a total boss - zero fucks given. His haircut mirrors his game so much, any kind of playful or youthful haircut and his game is so much more energetic and lively. The current one is something you can expect from a 22 year old.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Broke down one of the best cbs in the world and scored against the best gk in the world with his weaker foot. Up there with that 2009 header goal in between Rio and Vidic.

Whata legend.

Qqqq

It doesn't really make sense to compare him with Ronaldo anymore - except goal wise. He is just,

_funny_+goat_+pic_900003.jpg

Stric

Regardless of the win and all, I'm just so incredibly happy for Messi. After two seasons plagued with injuries, bad form etc., and a WC that undeservedly left a sour taste in so many people's mouths, and the controversy surrounding his award, finally we see Messi in the headlines again and everyone is bowing to him like the genius he is. I couldn't have dreamed of such a good game tonight, with two goals and an assist. Trophies aside, I'm happy that Messi is getting the spotlight and the respect he deserves. So much of what he usually does goes unnoticed by the media and the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans