10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

Also, regarding his decision making, was he known for always making much better decisions in his heydays?

I think his decision making was better than it is now. I dont remember those instances now but there were many.He should have passed to alba when he sprinted to alba's position and had a shot.It wasn't piss poor but it was just average,not messi-level.In the milan game messi did not try to dribble the 4 defenders, he shot on goal and both his goals came by shooting out of the box.That was great.The same thing did not happen in the last games but there were instances his decisions could be better.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think his decision making was better than it is now. I dont remember those instances now but there were many.He should have passed to alba when he sprinted to alba's position and had a shot.It wasn't piss poor but it was just average,not messi-level.In the milan game messi did not try to dribble the 4 defenders, he shot on goal and both his goals came by shooting out of the box.That was great.The same thing did not happen in the last games but there were instances his decisions could be better.

Again fair comment. Perhaps he was desparate to score, which might have impaired his decision-making ability?

Neymessi

Again fair comment. Perhaps he was desparate to score, which might have impaired his decision-making ability?

Most probably.For the first time in years i have seen him really desperate for scoring a goal himself rather than participating in a team goal.

Neymessi

Lol @ your jinxes.Messi don't need jinxes to score.He was just unlucky. ;) He will score 2 goals against sevilla.You all can punish me after the game if messi doesn't score :dance2::dance2:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Lol @ your jinxes.Messi don't need jinxes to score.He was just unlucky. ;) He will score 2 goals against sevilla.You all can punish me after the game if messi doesn't score :dance2::dance2:

How to punish you? Will you hire a voodoo artist and cast a spell on Real Madrid and our other rivals for the rest of your life? :lol:

aki13

I heard a rumour that Real Madrid will win every single game they ever play from now on. #ClubRuiningJinx :messi:

Chainsaw

Killahead
How to punish you? Will you hire a voodoo artist and cast a spell on Real Madrid and our other rivals for the rest of your life? :lol:

As a punishment he should put this as his avatar for a week:

Cristiano-Ronaldo-Pepe-Super-Cup-2012-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans