You all can punish me after the game if messi doesn't score :dance2:

I'm ready

duct%20tape.jpg

rope.jpg

truckcab_in_hardtop-1.jpg

:tito:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Speaking of that, did that one guy who said he'd change his name to something stupid if we lost the Valencia game ever follow up on that?

NotInHere

Messi was injured for most of 2013. His pre-season was during November and December. You can't expect him to peak now, in February.
Its frustrating for a fan to see his favorite player not 100% at all times, I mean time is going by, and Leo is still not 100%, just wish he got healthy again. feels like some of his prime time is being wasted and us fans wont have the chance to retrieve all the months he hasn't been 100%

Also, some of you are a little bit too happy with this current Leo, because when somebody questions him you're all thinking were over-exaggerating, are we exaggerting when we say Leo is not the same as he was 2 3 years ago? His just not the same, you can see it clearly on the pitch.

F

Flavia

Its frustrating for a fan to see his favorite player not 100% at all times, I mean time is going by, and Leo is still not 100%, just wish he got healthy again. feels like some of his prime time is being wasted and us fans wont have the chance to retrieve all the months he hasn't been 100%

Also, some of you are a little bit too happy with this current Leo, because when somebody questions him you're all thinking were over-exaggerating, are we exaggerting when we say Leo is not the same as he was 2 3 years ago? His just not the same, you can see it clearly on the pitch.

Messi is human. What do you expect people to do, go crazy because he's currently not 100% yet? Or because he changed as a player? We're very fortunate to be able to watch him play week in and out, and to have him playing for Barcelona. I really think many don't realize that, or take it for granted. He didn't forget how to play, nor he is old enough to start declining. All we can do is wait. He has shut people up more than once. I'm sure he will again.

NotInHere

Messi is human. What do you expect people to do, go crazy because he's currently not 100% yet? Or because he changed as a player? We're very fortunate to be able to watch him play week in and out, and to have him playing for Barcelona. I really think many don't realize that, or take it for granted. He didn't forget how to play, nor he is old enough to start declining. All we can do is wait. He has shut people up more than once. I'm sure he will again.
We'll find out as time goes by if he'll ever be the same player he once was, as a fan I hope he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans