10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotInHere

The Leo who takes head on the defenders:worthy: the defenders are scared of him whenever he tries to beat them because the majority of the time he always wins, I liked his movement on the second half.

Stric

It's almost as if he doesn't want to score a hattrick. :lol: He had several fairly good scoring opportunities after his second goal and instead decided to pass each time.

CatalinR10

Iniesta brutally kicking Messi as a punishment for being so lazy

BgEGlX_CUAAEOr5.jpg

Neymessi

So i guess the deals that had been done with me if messi didn't score a goal is off. :cool:

Messi was always this good in the last matches also.It was just that he was unlucky.Today he wasn't.2 goals and an assist.Clearly the best player today but still i feel he is far from his best.He lost many balls while dribbling.But anyway glad that morons who thought messi had no passion blah blah are shut up.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He had a difficult first half, losing plenty of balls, but once he scored, he got the monkey off his back and started being his usual self...

It's noteworthy that he could have gone for the hat trick a few times and decided to feed other players...

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He had a difficult first half, losing plenty of balls, but once he scored, he got the monkey off his back and started being his usual self...

It's noteworthy that he could have gone for the hat trick a few times and decided to feed other players...
yes I've noticed that too, he gave the ball to Alexis at first and to Adriano in the second case

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

Pretty much this. It was a total transformation after that first goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans