10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

frog-fcb

Fek sake i bet all the ones here giving off bout messis lack of goals is same ones who were giving off about messidependica

Kohe321

With how the team has started playing crossing football, don't expect Messi to start scoring again like he used to before Martino gets to his senses and starts implementing tiki-taka again. Against Sociedad, one of Messis biggest chances was a header from a cross from Dani. Obviously it went wide because he was being marked by a defender. He won't score 91 goals in a calendar year again if this is the new way Barca is going to play. His dip in form isn't that big, rather the poor form of the entire team combined with the ridiculous tactics of Martino is what is making everyone look bad right now, most of all Messi who people expect to score at least one goal per game.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
There is no dip in form whatsoever, it's all down to Tata and his shitty tactics, when will he ever learn, this team wasn't nurtured to play the way he wants us to play

F

forcabarca

Ooohh .. what a strike! GOAT.... Class is permanent biatches!

Sent from my Nexus 4

F

Flavia

The way he celebrated should make people see he's not the problem. the way the team is set is... No wonder many look frustrated. I don't know, maybe for once sport got one thing right, and the team and tata are really not on the same page.

F

Flavia

BgD90QgCYAAtpyG.jpg:large

BgD7LJ7CYAAmNIm.jpg:large

BgD9cjFCYAA8GAu.jpg:large

"He doesn't care" ;)

F

forcabarca

Its good to see him celebrating. To be honest it was kinda worrying me :p

Sent from my Nexus 4

Status
Not open for further replies.