10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Wow, are people actually already comparing him to Dinho and his drastic decline, and even considering selling him!? Oh wait, it could be tricky selling him :lol: :lol: :lol:

God...
Well it would be tricky selling him most clubs don't have squads worth half what Messi is speculated to be priced at

Trickykid

Well it would be tricky selling him most clubs don't have squads worth half what Messi is speculated to be priced at

The club that matter, Man City, Chelsea, RM, PSG and probably Monaco and Bayern too, would throw 150mio euros at us in a heartbeat, if we'd show even the slightest intentions of selling.

serghei

The club that matter, Man City, Chelsea, RM, PSG and probably Monaco and Bayern too, would throw 150mio euros at us in a heartbeat, if we'd show even the slightest intentions of selling.

He's worth 250m. And only Chelsea, PSG and Man. City could/would pay that insane sum. That is if we want to sell, which we don't.

Trickykid

He's worth 250m. And only Chelsea, PSG and Man. City could/would pay that insane sum. That is if we want to sell, which we don't.

This was all based on the absurd premise that we would sell, and the even more absurd premise, that it would be tricky selling him. The point is, no matter what price we would ask, there would be a handfull of clubs out there who would pay the fee without thinking twice.

L

linetty

1606920_10151847187946237_240739751_n.jpg

tello

R€al would pay up to 300 mil € for Messi probably since they paid 100 mil each for Penaldo and Bale...:p

For them money were never an issue...

Last edited:

Jelboo

Well I never doubted Messi. I think he played well since his return, creating chances and slowly regaining form. It's ridiculous the things people will say on here sometimes...

F

Flavia

Well I never doubted Messi. I think he played well since his return, creating chances and slowly regaining form. It's ridiculous the things people will say on here sometimes...

Indeed. Some turned their back on him so easily... Fickle fans to me, nothing more than that.

1014048_622517234487413_590740762_n.jpg

Thiago with his counsins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans