10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

Thank you Gudjohnsen for not letting Messi jump off the bus.

What he said: You wanted three... well here's three. We will continue and we'll win everything.. we'll win everything again. Thank you for everything. Visca el Barça i visca Catalunya.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Sometimes we forget how good this guy is... And as ungrateful bastards we keep asking for more everytime... Watching those videos reminds us how lucky we are to have him in our team, and how much it hurts when people want to bring him down...

DinhoR10

He wasnt THAT good against sevilla for most of the first half he just kept getting dispossessed easily probably getting used to the water (Iniesta didnt need time :worthy: ) Stepped it up from his first goal onwards though.

CatalinR10

Messi dosent play with heart anymore.

but Leo is still a valuable piece to sell right now, but it doesn't sound so bad if we got many players in return... its actually quite tempting.

Messi has become a lazy selfish celebrity and he just shows no attitude and energy.

I really miss the magic. :(

I made a call a while that I feel he'd burn out early

Ever since he came back we have been looking like shite and he hasn't looked good either.

The tricky part is selling him if he looks like heading in the Ronnie direction.

i would think about selling him too

where is the magic gone leo?

He plays too selfish, tries too hard and ignores others. No wonder the team was doing great when he was away

selling messi may get us a lot of cash to bolster the squad in ALL areas.

Since his return from injury, the team has gone downhill again.

a3Y8P9r_460sa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans