10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtroverto

Anyone has seen Messi´s new boots already? He will debut the boots against Man City.

I hate this, stupid *&$%#@ sponsor deals. Now he will play the game with new boots, of course he wants to make an impression and overwork all situations. It all ends up in a fiasco, it always does :cussing:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I hate this, stupid *&$%#@ sponsor deals. Now he will play the game with new boots, of course he wants to make an impression and overwork all situations. It all ends up in a fiasco, it always does :cussing:

This is all Adidas' evil plot. They want Messi to fail in both the CL and the WC. After all they are a minority shareholder with Bayern and they are a staunch supporter of the German NT team.

:pep:

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I love those new boots. They will also be unique since he will be the only professional using them.

F

Flavia

Anyone has seen Messi´s new boots already? He will debut the boots against Man City.
4eumt.jpg

AWESOME!

I loved those.

Kerrybai

He's chasing down Ronaldo for the Pichichi. Glorious tonight and with Ronaldo suspended he has 2 more games to gain ground.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Great performance, he didn't try so hard in the 2nd half, but that was obvious with the upcoming Man City match and the fact that we were leading 4-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans