10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagIX

With 10 goals and 8 assists, Messi is now the player from top-5 leagues with most goals ànd with most assists in 2014 [via @messi10stats]

:wub:

Trickykid

We should sell this guy while there's still time! He's clearly past it, he doesn't care anymore as he's lost his passion for the game. He' also lost his speed, dribbling skills and eye for goal. Face it guys, he's a has-been.

...am I doing it right?

suckabov

Lemon curry?
We should sell this guy while there's still time! He's clearly past it, he doesn't care anymore as he's lost his passion for the game. He' also lost his speed, dribbling skills and eye for goal. Face it guys, he's a has-been.

...am I doing it right?

No. Most importantly, he is LAZY. Stands around and walks around 90% of the time. I swear, next time he will have a picnic and eat a full bag of crisps on the pitch and it won't surprise me.

CatalinR10

Wish I didn't see this post....day ruined. He just never plays well in his first match in new boots. Awful luck. :(

I've noticed that too :(.

692.gif

F

Flavia

No. Most importantly, he is LAZY. Stands around and walks around 90% of the time. I swear, next time he will have a picnic and eat a full bag of crisps on the pitch and it won't surprise me.

Better, he'll bring in a sleeping bag and sleep on it :p

Great goals. Gotta love that man.

BgirqHxCMAArqlp.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans