10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotInHere

Usually Legends' Jrs don't turn up as great as their dads. Not even close.
exceptions can always be made, but its really rare. Even though its rare, you can't rule out the possibility.

I know music is a whole different aspect and not Futbol related at all, but just take a look at Alejandro Fernandez and Pepe Aguilar, all sons of famous mexican singers, and their famous themselves now, and they sound really great. Soo exceptions can always be made, no matter what topic we are discussing, whether its Football, singing etcc

Chainsaw

Killahead
exceptions can always be made, but its really rare. Even though its rare, you can't rule out the possibility.

I know music is a whole different aspect and not Futbol related at all, but just take a look at Alejandro Fernandez and Pepe Aguilar, all sons of famous mexican singers, and their famous themselves now, and they sound really great. Soo exceptions can always be made, no matter what topic we are discussing, whether its Football, singing etcc

Ehem...merely meant that in football.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Barcelona forward Lionel Messi (26) will renew his contract with the club in September. He will sign for two more years, until 2020. [as]

V

voodoomaster

Ok, Messi is my favorite player, but why has he stopped running? He is just standing still and waiting for the ball. We need the best player of all time, not 40 percent lazy messi.

NotInHere

Ok, Messi is my favorite player, but why has he stopped running? He is just standing still and waiting for the ball. We need the best player of all time, not 40 percent lazy messi.
I'm gonna give Leo the benefit of the doubt, he is after all Messi, but many of us have seen a noticeable drop with the way he performs now. He has scored plenty of goals since his return, but to me his not reminding us quite as much as before the player his capable of being, in some matches he looks like the best player in the world, but on the next game he looks like a mere mortal.

Lets give him more time to see if he has lost that intensity he once had for Football.

Caps

No.? Y'all know Pele is quite possibly the most overrated player ever? Ronaldo is the modern day Pele; a good player whose goal stats cause everything else about his game to be exaggerated. Good players, great stats.. actual all round play inflated (and to reiterate - both great, saying their overall play is somewhat overrated/inflated is not calling them bad, before anyone starts)

tello

what a joke

A very stupid one...

No.? Y'all know Pele is quite possibly the most overrated player ever? Ronaldo is the modern day Pele; a good player whose goal stats cause everything else about his game to be exaggerated. Good players, great stats.. actual all round play inflated (and to reiterate - both great, saying their overall play is somewhat overrated/inflated is not calling them bad, before anyone starts)

Totally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans