Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Photo of the day:

Bjckt4oIIAA44V8.jpg:large

Henry_IB

Banned
Sell this guy they said, he just jogs around they said.

To be fair, you can't deny he had some games where his off the ball movement and pressing were almost nonexistent. And while people are entitled to criticize him for bad performances, it's sad to see how much of a circle-jerk reaction there is every time he does poorly because of the huge expectations.

Galning

La Liga goals this season: Cristiano 26 goals, Messi 21 goals, with Leo being out for 3 months :lol:

Without penaldos: Cristiano 20, Messi 17, oooooooops.

To be fair, you can't deny he had some games where his off the ball movement and pressing were almost nonexistent. And while people are entitled to criticize him for bad performances, it's sad to see how much of a circle-jerk reaction there is every time he does poorly because of the huge expectations.

Doesn't warrant posts wanting to sell the best player the world has ever seen. Complete and utter nut cases.

frog-fcb

and to think a few weeks ago going by this forum messi was past it an wouldn be able to perform at his high level again oops

footyfan

Calma, calma
He's on 21 :)

That pass to Neymar for the penalty was his best moment.

I liked his first goal more, amazing pass to Neymar and was lightning quick to react and clean up.

And also the second penalty, two goalies wouldn't have saved that.

Last edited:

Henry_IB

Banned
Doesn't warrant posts wanting to sell the best player the world has ever seen. Complete and utter nut cases.

Exactly what I said. It just seemed as if you thought people were also ridiculous for saying he was only jogging around some games in your first post and just wanted to clarify they actually have a point.

Papabeef

Unbelievable.....

Not only does he have 4 balls of Gold, he's certainly got 2 BALLZ of STEEL!! I was barely able to watch each penalty kick....

#GOATofallGOATS

Were back in business baby! One Point....here we come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans