10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

Unavngivet.png

Have our attack ever look this good?

And yet we have people in here clamoring to sell either Pedro or Alexis. Oh, and a goal/assist every 85 mins for Alexis? Nah, he's just lucky - artificial, inflated stats the lot of 'em! Sell! SEEEELL!

P

Patty2720

And yet we have people in here clamoring to sell either Pedro or Alexis. Oh, and a goal/assist every 85 mins for Alexis? Nah, he's just lucky - artificial, inflated stats the lot of 'em! Sell! SEEEELL!
100% I doubt Reus could do achieve these numbers.

P

Patty2720

I don't think so either. At least not initially. Should Alexis want to leave this summer, I woudn't mind Reus as a possible replacement, though.
Well, if he should leave, I would rather have Deulofeu replace him. Pedro and Deulofeu rotating on that right wing.

P

Trickykid

Well, if he should leave, I would rather have Deulofeu replace him. Pedro and Deulofeu rotating on that right wing.

P

Too risky for my taste. I'd rather see Deu on loan for another season, as I wouldn't want to have to rely on him just yet in case of a serious injury. That's also why I think we're extremely privileged these days, having Neymar, Pedro and Alexis to rotate. Even with a couple of injuries in attack, we still look deadly - which ultimately the chart you posted is a reflection of.

CatalinR10

P

Like Pedro + Deulofeu rotating on the right wing would be anywhere close of Pedro + Alexis.

Don't you want to win the CL or anyother big throphy ?

We need the best players to do that .

P

Patty2720

Like Pedro + Deulofeu rotating on the right wing would be anywhere close of Pedro + Alexis.

Don't you want to win the CL or anyother big throphy ?

We need the best players to do that .
I've watch nearly all of his games for Everton this season and, damn that kid got skills, he just need games and a manager who believes in him.

raskolnikov

P

I don't, the kid is still way too selfish, he plays for himself rather than the club, atleast thats impression I get whenever I see him, he has the potential to Thiago(Figo) us when it suits him.
I dont like that in a player, despite how talented he may be.

CatalinR10

My 5000'th post needs to go to the God of football , best player that ever was and ever will be.

Ivan Helguera*(ex-Real Madrid) - "For me, Messi is the best player in history,"

Mircea Lucescu*- "I don't think there ever has been or will be a phenomenon like Messi. He's even better than Pele."

Ferrer (ex-Barcelona -Chelsea): "I played with Romario, Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Laudrup and Stoichkov but Messi is the best I've seen"*

Osvaldo Ardiles - "I played with Maradona for 7 years. I thought I'd never see another player like that but I have to say Messi is better."

Bernd Schuster*(1xSilver Ball, 2xBronze ball) - "Messi is the best player I have seen in my life."

Arsene Wenger – Who's the best player in the world? ”Lionel Messi.” Who's the best player of all time? ”Lionel Messi.”

WayneRooney ”Messi is a joke. For me the best ever.

Jose Luis Chilavert*- "Messi is the best, he is better than Maradona," he affirmed. "At Messi's age, Maradona had not won not even 1 percent of what Messi has won."

Guillem Balague: ‘For me, Lionel Messi is the best player in history’

Guardiola : ,,Messi is the best player in history,"

Piqué: “Messi’s not only the best now, but the best in history”

...etc

di-CQQC.gif

messi-goal-2-vs-getafe-b.gif

cmk6sz

Messi%20goal%20Milan%201.gif

P

Patty2720

My 5000'th post needs to go to the God of football , best player that ever was and ever will be.

Ivan Helguera*(ex-Real Madrid) - "For me, Messi is the best player in history,"

Mircea Lucescu*- "I don't think there ever has been or will be a phenomenon like Messi. He's even better than Pele."

Ferrer (ex-Barcelona -Chelsea): "I played with Romario, Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Laudrup and Stoichkov but Messi is the best I've seen"*

Osvaldo Ardiles - "I played with Maradona for 7 years. I thought I'd never see another player like that but I have to say Messi is better."

Bernd Schuster*(1xSilver Ball, 2xBronze ball) - "Messi is the best player I have seen in my life."

Arsene Wenger – Who's the best player in the world? ”Lionel Messi.” Who's the best player of all time? ”Lionel Messi.”

WayneRooney ”Messi is a joke. For me the best ever.

Jose Luis Chilavert*- "Messi is the best, he is better than Maradona," he affirmed. "At Messi's age, Maradona had not won not even 1 percent of what Messi has won."

Guillem Balague: ‘For me, Lionel Messi is the best player in history’

Guardiola : ,,Messi is the best player in history,"

Piqué: “Messi’s not only the best now, but the best in history”

...etc

di-CQQC.gif

messi-goal-2-vs-getafe-b.gif

cmk6sz

Messi%20goal%20Milan%201.gif

<3

Zebulun

How could a player be as good as messi, best striker/midfielder/ whatever he wants to be best in. After he retires we will consider all players shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans