10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Bj6euCaCQAAialv.jpg

dakt

Started off absolutely brilliant, game died down after that and no one really tried. In the big games with more motivation (and with Iniesta) we know he'll bring out the orgasm goods.

Unfortunately, small games make most of the season. For that fact, I find Iniesta much more consistent then Messi, but then again, different postions on the pitch...

NotInHere

I don't buy the "Messi doesn't perform up to his best in small matches" wasn't this one of our toughest games left? and its a clasico... he just didn't perform up to his standards.

How I wish he would play amazing in every single game and not just so-so, but that's just the selfish side of me that's talking.

L

linetty

Espanyol were really agressive, not much space to do something... He still did well and we could win in a more comfortable way if Neymar hadn't missed an open goal

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Send this to Neymar twitter account.

You realize there is a difference in physique. Messi is small, strong and has insane balance. Neyney on the other hand can be taken down with one push, regardless if he wants to dive or not.

Paganinisrvnge

You realize there is a difference in physique. Messi is small, strong and has insane balance. Neyney on the other hand can be taken down with one push, regardless if he wants to dive or not.

So you're telling me a professional athlete making millions can't do some extra weight training and eat better to not have the strength of an 11 year old boy. Neymar needs to toughen up. I guarantee you Messi has created more goals from not diving than neymar does from "winning" penalties. Diving needs to be punished by giving cards. Everyone should be more like Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans