10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sil85

its killing me not seeing Messi play. Theres some explanation for this. i dont think Leo would do nothing most of the time. he just stands there and do nothing. its not him. theres something wrong with him and the all players

F

Flavia

Not even sweating...i would bench him now

Funny thing, he has played like that since Pep. But team was different, things used to work. Now that he is not able to bail the team out on his own, all hell breaks loose.

Zincubus

Banned
Yeah, he doesn't care. Not one bit. People are fickle, jesus. The team is bad as it gets, so many problems, but it all comes down to messi not caring :shakeshead:

He showed as didn't care in the bernaleo, and 2 weeks later is this storm of shit in here. Sorry for ranting, but some of you guys got really spoiled.

So what's the reason ? He's not injured . He played done great stuff a few weeks ago but we are going to lose the third consecutive game which hasn't happened in twelve years ! Messi has been practically invisible for all three games ..

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Funny thing, he has played like that since Pep. But team was different, things used to work. Now that he is not able to bail the team out on his own, all hell breaks loose.

superb post. He has nothing to do. When Pep was there, the entire attack was based on him.He was the final target for all the build ups. Not it goes to alves and then cross.

In truth we have seen him run much more with the ball and challanged defencemen alot more than he has done the recent games.

BarcaGirl

It's easy to blame everything on Messi.

Tata sucks = Messi's fault.
Board sucks = Messi's fault.
Can't score = Messi's fault.
Wrong tactics = Messi's fault.
Team plays like shit = Messi's fault.

:facepalm:

Gamegod

Watch some old games under Pep and watch this now, its a massive difference in the workrate. Its a cup final against real, for me its not acceptable but my opinion.

NotInHere

Messi is slowly rotting... for him not be able to play at his top form is such a shame. What is exactly wrong? the team or does Messi have part of the blame also?

It's easy to blame everything on Messi.

Tata sucks = Messi's fault.
Board sucks = Messi's fault.
Can't score = Messi's fault.
Wrong tactics = Messi's fault.
Team plays like shit = Messi's fault.

:facepalm:
Its a difference to blame Everything on him and saying that he isnt as good as he has been you know.

F

Flavia

So what's the reason ? He's not injured . He played done great stuff a few weeks ago but we are going to lose the third consecutive game which hasn't happened in twelve years ! Messi has been practically invisible for all three games ..

He was not pratically invisible for all three games because he chose to. People deal with frustrations differently, but the way the team is setup is wrong. Barça is not playing well for a long time. tata chose to let Messi in rw vs atletico, so simeone had it easier to isolate them. And right now he's not the focal point of attack anymore. Not that I know who is, everything is a mess and disjointed. That's on the coach. As it was when roura was in charge.

Messi is slowly rotting... for him not be able to play at his top form is such a shame. What is exactly wrong? the team or does Messi have part of the blame also?

:lol: rotting? seriouly... some weeks ago you were praising him for the game vs rm. Now he's rotting. You guys are more unstable with your opinions than the weather in jupiter.

He was not pratically invisible for all three games because he chose to. People deal with frustrations differently, but the way the team is setup is wrong. Barça is not playing well for a long time. tata chose to let Messi in rw vs atletico, so simeone had it easier to isolate them. And right now he's not the focal point of attack anymore. Not that I know who is, everything is a mess and disjointed. That's on the coach. As it was when roura was in charge.

Not only the set-up though, they play a very impotent game infront of the penalty area and doesnt get any breakthroughs because everybody is so static. They rely on Inesta or Neymar to drbble through or choose crosses as a deperate mean to create something. It has looked like this the whole season but now the opposition is alittle bit stronger, sometimes it works, sometimes it dont.

F

Flavia

Not only the set-up though, they play a very impotent game infront of the penalty area and doesnt get any breakthroughs because everybody is so static. They rely on Inesta or Neymar to drbble through or choose crosses as a deperate mean to create something. It has looked like this the whole season but now the opposition is alittle bit stronger, sometimes it works, sometimes it dont.

And alves crosses, what are they for? Team is playing the worse I've seen in a long time.

sil85

i will always support Leo but yes he is not well. dont know why. but blaming him? please. ok

take him off for a couple games. lets see what the rest of the team will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans