10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Its annoying nobody wants to acknowledge his physical/conitioning decline.
Not meaning fans/ regular people since everyone talks about it constantly but more other players/coaches or even Messi himself. Everyone just keeps saying how he is amazing and the goat and all of that stuff which means nothing will change. If he needs a 3 month rest and conditioning program or if there is something wrong with him it should be acknowledged and dealt with.

I don't buy that the club doesn't see something that we fans all see. It would not surprise me that they have already discussed it behind close doors, just not publicly. They can't just come out openly questioning or discussing Messi's conditions publicly. I am OK that they don't publicly talk about it as long as they do something about it.

F

Flavia

Its annoying nobody wants to acknowledge his physical/conitioning decline.
Not meaning fans/ regular people since everyone talks about it constantly but more other players/coaches or even Messi himself. Everyone just keeps saying how he is amazing and the goat and all of that stuff which means nothing will change. If he needs a 3 month rest and conditioning program or if there is something wrong with him it should be acknowledged and dealt with.
That's just the speech to the media. They have to protect the player, he is already under too much scrutiny. Even some cules show no respect for him, after all he's done. The club cannot do it.
But behind doors they surely worry and discuss it.

Kerrybai

Let'snot forget that at 27 Saurez has won sweet f*** all bare the 2011 Copa America. He won't care about his own individual stats as long as he can help the team to win trophies.

I

instinct

10494620_889483441080339_8662366211036179973_n.jpg

arrived in Rosario. :messi:

Kerrybai

Just want to give him a hug and tell him "Chin up, you are the best regardless of what they say".

Dude relax, he's fine. He has a son, a fine partner, and more money than all of us on this forum combined. He doesn't need you to stroke his ego.

You get way too caught up in your fanboyism.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Dude relax, he's fine. He has a son, a fine partner, and more money than all of us on this forum combined. He doesn't need you to stroke his ego.

You get way too caught up in your fanboyism.

I am a fanboy all right, but wanting to see him doing well has nothing to do with fanboyism.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He'll be fine. The loss in the final was a big blow, but he'll get over it. His WC dream lives on till the next time in Russia 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans