10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry_IB

Banned
People are stupid.

This guy is the best player of all time. There's no discussion.

The fanboyism in this thread is too damn high. I think we all know Messi when fit is the better player and that he is arguably the best of all time. But if you honestly think Messi has been the better player the last year (which the Ballon'dor is about, the best player over the past year, not who's better overall) with all his injuries and his poor form as a result of said injures, then :lol:

NotInHere

Back to being the best, as simple as that. Leo will be better then ever, 30 minutes was enough to make everyone realize his coming back with a vengeance

I loved how he didn't shy away from making runs, Leo will take the world by storm once again.

CatalinR10

The fanboyism in this thread is too damn high. I think we all know Messi when fit is the better player and that he is arguably the best of all time. But if you honestly think Messi has been the better player the last year (which the Ballon'dor is about, the best player over the past year, not who's better overall) with all his injuries and his poor form as a result of said injures, then :lol:

Messi injured > Ronaldo + Ribery :coffee:

F

Flavia

I don't think they were talking about the bdor. Just of the people who claim cr is better than Messi.

Stric

But if you honestly think Messi has been the better player the last year (which the Ballon'dor is about, the past player over the past year, not who's better overall) with all his injuries and his poor form as a result of said injures, then :lol:

In other words: if you honestly think that something which is arguably true, and if not, then borderline true, could indeed possibly be true, then :lol:

45 goals and 16 assists in a calendar year, with no international competitions, along with being absent for several months - poor form. Right.

Spare us the bullshit.

Last edited:

NotInHere

Only because of the injuries, I mean I would give Ronaldo props for winning this award if he had beaten Messi at his best, but the reality is that he didn't.

The Observer

Messi: "I've missed a lot of games, now I want to help the team. I owe myself to this club. National team comes only after that."

:worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans