10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howes

The way he runs at defenders is just incredible, he didn't for a second shy away from that again, as soon as he picked up he ball, shifted up a gear and attacked, with that you could sense defenders panic and Barcelona players run free around him.

Forgot what a pleasure it is watching him play

spark

The fanboyism in this thread is too damn high. I think we all know Messi when fit is the better player and that he is arguably the best of all time. But if you honestly think Messi has been the better player the last year (which the Ballon'dor is about, the best player over the past year, not who's better overall) with all his injuries and his poor form as a result of said injures, then :lol:

The only one deserving the ':lol:' is you for falling for the media narrative.

F

Flavia

[h=5]Leo Messi
[/h]Muy feliz por la victoria y por volver a la cancha con mis compañeros! Muchas gracias por vuestro apoyo!

I'm very happy for the victory and coming back to the field with my teammates! Thank you very much for your support!

1554621_732827586736838_400783615_n.jpg

BarcaGirl

just :lol: when people claim that CR was the best player last year ...more like the last 2 months, and only because Leo was out injured.

And not to forget he won ZERO trophies.

V

voodoomaster

Messi won in rightly in 2010, xavi and iniesta, and Ronaldo and everyone else aint Even close to his standards. Messi is god with football shoes.

NotInHere

Yup, what' Impressed me is how he put his stamp on the pitch as soon as he came in, it was like he had something to prove and he proved it beyond doubt.

Atletico will have to massacre him on the pitch if they want to stop him.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
The likes of Ronaldo/Suarez/Aguero/etc. did a good job polishing the throne in his absence, but the true king is returned and played brilliantly. It took 26 minutes for him to show off mazy dribbles, wicked throughballs, genius technical ability, and 2 great goals (especially the 2nd). Doing that in less than 1/3 of a game when if it were any other player doing that over 90 minutes they'd have had a once-in-a-blue-moon performance.

Can't wait to see him in full swing when he has momentum and form on his side, it's almost an act of destiny that the estimated time for all that to build up will fall right around the time of the City game. Bring on the beast mode we saw in 11-12 Leo, and welcome back.

Messi_Goal

We know messi is the best footballer, if he doesn't win the Ballon d'Or (If it is possible that will make him more hungry to win it next time) and as a Barcelona/Messi fan that's a good thing

Xtroverto

Great return from Messi and even a better reveal from him after the game when on Barça TV. As I suspected, he was mentally not there and admitted that being away from "all" of it has been very good for him. You can just tell by looking at him, he is like a boy on christmas eve, I don't even remember seeing him this relaxed and confident. Messi is going to maul teams the whole spring, 40+ goals until June, I shit you not.

Last edited:

Jelboo

I'm beyond the part of cautious admiration or warm adoration of Messi. I completely and absolutely *love* him. I mean that in the most sentimental way. He makes me so fucking happy. The many years of football he's given us already, and the many more to come. Holy crap dudes what a guy we have on our team!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans