10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

BdwDCsnCUAEYrqs.jpg

juguar

Messi found it hard to break Atletico down. Could it be because of the early knock on his knees from Diego Costa? I think he wasn't as strong & sure after that.

T

TataMascapenes

Yannick03

Is it absolutely impossible that he will win tonight? :(

Yes, Ronaldo attends the gala which he wouldn't if he didn't won it.

I honestly don't care anymore, with all the injuries I still think Leo deserves it the most and it's not like everyone is suddenly saying that Ronaldo is better.

And the most important reason why I won't give a fuck is this :

203767_mainimg.jpg

Leo doesn't care, he is happy for everyone. Real champions show themself in defeat.

Yannick03

Messi found it hard to break Atletico down. Could it be because of the early knock on his knees from Diego Costa? I think he wasn't as strong & sure after that.

Atletico defended very well, the best I've seen anyone defend against us. We managed to score only 1 time in 3 games. It's not Messi's fault, the merit goes to Atletico. Besides, he had 2 good chances which could have gone in with a bit more of luck.

suckabov

Lemon curry?

Of course not. That's all speculation based on tiki taka tv, Pascaul Praud's tweet and the fact that CR attends the gala - which may be because Blatter told him he won, or just because CR believes all the media that announce he's won. Messi could still win, that would be the best trolling ever, but it's unlikely.

Djab

With the fuss and atmosphere media have created, I think it's better he doesn't win it.
He is seriously, obviously better than CR but Ronaldo's fanboys say CR even deserved it
last year, and Bladder gave Messi the BD unfairly. :lol:
Hopefully Leo will be free of injuries in 2014 and win it all with Barcelona & Argentina
and win the Golden ball.
Ronaldo was a flop ceaselessly for 3 games now. And if his goal/minute
ratio remains for the rest of the season, everyone will know his brilliance !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans