10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanela

Not sure it's been posted. Perhaps it has, as you lot invest so much dissecting everything Messi. Anyway, to those who missed it, here's some post-match analysis of messi's performance from the Barca-Bayern game.

Dunphy's an in-your face pundit who was in news some years ago for calling Ronaldo the C-word , though he's come to revise his opinion since. :p
RTÉ panel

Sky panel

Chainsaw

Killahead

chicken+soccer.jpg

Cock Soccer.

dakt

GOAT, happy birthday. May you enjoy football for many years to come. Damn, this guy is playing for Barca! Oh the joy! :)

dakt

Not sure it's been posted. Perhaps it has, as you lot invest so much dissecting everything Messi. Anyway, to those who missed it, here's some post-match analysis of messi's performance from the Barca-Bayern game.

Great find zanela. I would just add that Leo was great in semi finals, but for me, the best game in CL this season was the one against City (1:0). Scoring goals in crucial moments is one thing, but total dominance that he displayed in that game...I really don't remember if I ever witnessed that ever in football. In that match he showed how much he has evolved as a player. He's like a swiss knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans