10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanela

Great find zanela. I would just add that Leo was great in semi finals, but for me, the best game in CL this season was the one against City (1:0). Scoring goals in crucial moments is one thing, but total dominance that he displayed in that game...I really don't remember if I ever witnessed that ever in football. In that match he showed how much he has evolved as a player. He's like a swiss knife.

Agreed. Gary Neville speaks about it briefly in Hunter's podcast, which kinda sums up the general sentiment. Starts @21:00 ..Although I recommend you to listen to all of it if you got time. I find it refreshing that there are pundits who make a conscious effort to understand and relay the nuances of the beautiful game, and don't just dwell on rhetoric.

CatalinR10

11027941_1028450237166264_6340227338138951287_n.jpg

Muttu

Congratulations to the greatest player of all time. The joy of watching him playing is something surreal.

[youtube]watch?v=_Mr0osEuJWQ&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Last edited:

Holly

Happy Birthday King Leo. May you be very happy in your personal life and may you rule you Kingdom for many more years to come!

Kragod

Happy birthday, Maestro. You bring me joy just by being on the field, i know once you retire millions on people will be sad, and part of me will know that the era of the biggest genius in modern football is at an end...

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Happy birthday Leo, eres el puto amo, and thank you for the gifts you do to us every other week-end :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans