10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Lionel Messi’s interview with Adidas

Q. Who is the most difficult opponent you’ve ever come up against?

Messi: Wow, that is a difficult one. I don’t want to single one out, but I’d say thatI’m happy that most of them play for Barcelona and I’ve only played against them internationally. I’ve faced Neymar, Suarez, Iniesta, Xavi, and they are very tough. And of course there is Cristiano, Robben, Ribery, Ibrahimovic, Kun (Sergio Aguero). But I can’t pick one.

Q . Who is the best player in Barcelona training?

Messi: Impossible! It is so hard to say. Players like Xavi and Iniesta, they have been at the heart of this club for so long, but they still train at 100%. They are right up there with the best trainers, and as club captain and vice captain, they inspire the rest and lead by example. Who is the laziest trainer? Nobody! You can’t be a lazy trainer at Barcelona.

Q. How do you rate your partnership with Suarez and Neymar with others you’ve lined up with at Barcelona?

Messi: I’m lucky. I’ve played with so many wonderful forwards over the years. I had a great connection with Ronaldinho. I player with Samuel Eto’o, with Thierry Henry, with Pedro, David Villa, Alexis! We all played differently together, but each player had fantastic assets. And it’s not always forwards that give you the most assists, either – look at Dani Alves, he makes lots of chances for me. So it’s hard to compare, but I have to say that it is hard to top lining up alongside Neymar and Suarez.

Q. Is this the most complete attacking force you’ve played with?

Messi: They are two players at the top of their games. We have only been together as a three for one season, so there is still work to do on the partnership, and we can all improve together – but we all see it as teamwork. If we can all play at our best, and help each other, bring out the best in each other, it can only be good for Barcelona. I’ve said before that with Neymar’s quality, touch and fitness, he can become the best in the world – and Luis is the same. His touch, vision, his movement, his instinctive play, are incredible. We all offer something different, and make each other better.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Probably why he has a foundation and used to do these things way before that too, I imagine.

Yes, all in prevision that he was gonna visit his fellow dictator friend of course.

And let's not forget the bebe dolphins he killed on his vacation on the turks island.

My god.. :lol:

Holly

Probably why he has a foundation and used to do these things way before that too, I imagine.

So he is not only a good footballplayer and dictator but also someone who can tell what will happen in future...very well!!

And of course let's not forget he is an ambassador for Unicef for many years now....

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
It's like cheating in a videogame having him in our side nowadays. Just criminal. Teared them apart so many times in that 1st half, and to think that he has barely played 90 minutes yet this season.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

[vine]https://vine.co/v/edO6j5IJmi6[/vine]

[vine]https://vine.co/v/edOHj9hamud[/vine]

:worthy:

1st time he scores 2 fk's in one match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans