10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordLichtenstein

Why do you have fights with your ex, mate? If it's done it's done - fighting over it just makes starting fresh so much harder.

I usually watch the hls on soccer-blogger or sportyhighlights but dno where you can see a full match.
Because we are still living together and neither has another place to stay. I still have strong feelings for her, while she is done. She is moving on and it hurts so fucking bad.

Damn, I would really like to watch the match in all its (90) glory. :D

raki

It´s normal that after an hour his performance was weaker. It was his 2nd game after holidays. Same happened with Alves.

dakt

Because we are still living together and neither has another place to stay. I still have strong feelings for her, while she is done. She is moving on and it hurts so fucking bad.

Damn, I would really like to watch the match in all its (90) glory. :D

Dude, man up. There are far worst things in life then breakups. For example, just imagine if we lost today? Also mumps. I hear it's some nasty shit.

EdmondDantes

There's nothing left to say about Leo really. What I really liked about the free-kicks is how different they were from each other, but they both had something in common, precision.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
And to think he was so close to the freekicks hat-trick!

Great 50-60min from him, involved and pro-active, loved his performance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans