10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

monamou

Bit of gramah hunter's article.

I'll reveal that several months ago, when the season was completely in its infancy, a senior Barcelona player remarked to a friend of mine: "We will definitely win trophies this season because Messi is 'enchufado.'"

It's an interesting Spanish word, enchufado. Literally, it means "plugged in." But we might give it several different hues in English -- "switched on," "in the zone" or, if you wanted to cheat by using a full plethora of words to explain just one then, "fit, furious, ambitious, hungry, ready."

And the best thing? That's not all folks! This is a franchise -- stand by for parts two and three against Athletic Club and Juventus.

That go me pumped up. lol

raskolnikov

He became a dad, he has others priorities now. it's likeRoger Federer.

He still has more goals than games since become a father though. It was more being the main point of attack surrounded by the likes of slippin Alexis, mediocre Pedro, Injured Villa, Tello and Cesc who pulled a houdini every second half of the season.
I think he is just as good as he was back then, just different. Only last year he kind of sucked in several games with his walking around bored to death attitude.

malvolio

Bit of gramah hunter's article.

I'll reveal that several months ago, when the season was completely in its infancy, a senior Barcelona player remarked to a friend of mine: "We will definitely win trophies this season because Messi is 'enchufado.'"

It's an interesting Spanish word, enchufado. Literally, it means "plugged in." But we might give it several different hues in English -- "switched on," "in the zone" or, if you wanted to cheat by using a full plethora of words to explain just one then, "fit, furious, ambitious, hungry, ready."

And the best thing? That's not all folks! This is a franchise -- stand by for parts two and three against Athletic Club and Juventus.

That go me pumped up. lol

he got that bronca. rivaldo style :suarez:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2008/jun/19/barcelona.brazil

CatalinR10

70jabo.jpg

20a4f80.jpg

szad8w.jpg

11izjgi.jpg

Stric

Am I the only one who thinks Messi's sleeve is awesome? I'm not even a fan of tattoos, really. But I love this one. I like how they incorporated the Sagrada Familia motif, and the coloring, etc.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Am I the only one who thinks Messi's sleeve is awesome? I'm not even a fan of tattoos, really. But I love this one. I like how they incorporated the Sagrada Familia motif, and the coloring, etc.

It's an amazing tattoo no doubt, and it suits him well, I like it a lot personally :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans