10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

doublehh03

What you can blame Messi for is lack of leadership(dictatorship) and going into a shell at times when the going gets tough. He should have put them into their place and demanded to be the vital point of the team. Maradona sure as hell would have.
But then again since Messi is no real leader, it would be best just to make Mascherano captain and have the coach make the system work by demanding an unselfish supporting role from the others in midfield/attack.

No that's called chemistry. Like I said, practicing a few training sessions every few months isn't how you build chemistry.

Teams that have players concentrated at specific clubs tend to do well and just look better overall, both germany and spain in their respective wc wins for example.

Edit: Italy in 2006 too.

xXKonan

11144991_976489729061551_1177188113954901559_n.jpg

Messi and Marquez before the game.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Him and Masche still not back. Looks like they will be getting only one training session before the Atlético game.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome and the treatment we received in the Unites States. A country where the soccer fans keep growing. As always, it's been a pleasure to play there.

- LIO

jim34m.jpg

New 15-16 UCL boots also released officially:

n5iion.jpg

Stric

Good looking boots, I like the color pattern. I miss the old-school Adidas design when they simply had three stripes across the middle of the boot, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans