10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Fucking Tata. We're playing Atletico in just a couple of days and he's playing Messi for the full game by the looks of it.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Argentine is hard to watch. Just dumb play all over the field. When one of their players has 3 choices to play, one being the simple play, and the other two being the hard low-percentage play, 9 times out of 10 they choose the difficult, low-percentage play. Even when they do choose the simple play, they often manage to fuck it up somehow. Just dumb, low IQ play.

NotInHere

Argentina simply doesn't revolve around Messi like Barcelona, even though they look for him a lot they(teammates) don't understand him all, he will never get the proper service there. He needs to put 150% effort with Argentina, it was because of him that Argentina tied today.

doublehh03

Argentina simply doesn't revolve around Messi like Barcelona, even though they look for him a lot they(teammates) don't understand him all, he will never get the proper service there. He needs to put 150% effort with Argentina, it was because of him that Argentina tied today.

Well I think for them to have that ultimate chemisry with Messi it will require more than a few training sessions every few months.

Messi's wavelength is on another level from his ARG teamnates.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
hrd0y1.gif

8425bf89jw1evw3b4cying209e05anpd.gif

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Argentine is hard to watch. Just dumb play all over the field. When one of their players has 3 choices to play, one being the simple play, and the other two being the hard low-percentage play, 9 times out of 10 they choose the difficult, low-percentage play. Even when they do choose the simple play, they often manage to fuck it up somehow. Just dumb, low IQ play.

That surely won't improve, as long as Tata is the manager.

And what a horrible pitch. I'm glad he didn't get injured.

Altomonte

Messi and Aguero seem to understand each other. Tata should play them together. Lavezzi's cross was quite nice, although somewhat lucky (GK mistake). Fortunately for ARG, it was Aguero (not Higuain) to receive and convert it. What I will never understand with Tata is why he always waits so long with his substitutions. Anyway, I hope Messi and Mascherano have a good return flight and get some rest. Not much time to prepare for Atletico.

raskolnikov

I think the problem with Argentina is that the players dont understand each other and are all way too selfish in being the key factor into winning a game.
remember this nutmeg:
tumblr_inline_nqsshxeqM41snzz7w_500.gif

Then pastore followed that up by shooting himself completely ignoring Messi who was free to tap into an empty net. You would never see that at Barca.
This team needs to be built around Messi, not its just him dropping deep setting up the attacks which they continue to fuck up by making the wrong decision or not passing the ball back. Worst is Messi ends up being the least selfish one yet getting all the blame while the otehrs are hailed as good quality players.

What you can blame Messi for is lack of leadership(dictatorship) and going into a shell at times when the going gets tough. He should have put them into their place and demanded to be the vital point of the team. Maradona sure as hell would have.
But then again since Messi is no real leader, it would be best just to make Mascherano captain and have the coach make the system work by demanding an unselfish supporting role from the others in midfield/attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans