10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBZ8800

If Messi will be really out for 6-8 weeks, then people will finally have the chance to see how a world/Barca looks without Messi.

khaled_a_d

Reportedly 6-8 weeks

goddammit

2 months.... I'm crying

Just 3 weeks according to AS ,the 6-8 weeks was from the clueless Rafael Hernández

If Messi will be really out for 6-8 weeks, then people will finally have the chance to see how a world/Barca looks without Messi.

Seriously?that what matters in his injury?
Any team would suffer from having their best player injured .and no it won't give us a chance to see anything about world without Messi .if Messi wasn't here the team would have bought a good player to replace and won't have Munir as the starter

dakt

Not good news, but now we can see how good are we w/o him. I think we can do just fine. Neyboy had couple of really good runs, Suarez is looking sharper and Roberto is a big surprise. Fun times....

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lucho may pull a Suarez from last yr's 1st clasico then. Play him as soon as he comes back but I don't know if I'd trust that Messi(so soon after an injury) to help up win a game.

A 50% Messi is better than Sandro and Munir, BUT would it be wise to play a 50% Messi and potentially risk another injury? Not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans