10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

After Aguero's injury, ARG could put pressure on Messi to return for November games. Sources close to Messi say he won't take risks. [sport]

I could see this happening sadly.

BarcaGirl

After Aguero's injury, ARG could put pressure on Messi to return for November games. Sources close to Messi say he won't take risks. [sport]

I could see this happening sadly.

Argentina needs to fuck off. Just 3 months ago they wanted him out of the team :-/

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Screw Tata, best thing for Argentina is to lose some more games so he can piss off instead getting bailed by Messi and continue playing shit football.

Horatio

You're welcome
Messi soon to be declared GOAT of Instagram as well. lol

Edit: His latest post has the description "Y así estoy yo H......." What does the H stand for? Hermoso? Happy? High?

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Hacienda :D

Or, Hijos de puta! :lol:

Who know who that H was for but I felt that post was a defiant one showing him all relaxed considering the shit the judge is giving him.

dakt

eA9gcKC.jpg

"And this is how I am H :* :* :*"

Tchakap pants :song:

Some saying "H" is for "hacienda", but who knows.

I don't get it....is he being paid to wear that shit, or is he doing it because he's good with Song...or he got endless lifetime supplies of Tchakap wear?

F

Flavia

I don't get it....is he being paid to wear that shit, or is he doing it because he's good with Song...or he got endless lifetime supplies of Tchakap wear?

I think he likes those clothes.

BBZ8800

Rakitic talked about Barca and Messi in an interview for Croatian daily newspaper "Vecernji list":

Journalist: "You were the champion of Europe, in maybe the best Barca's team ever. How it is to play with trio Messi-Neymar-Suarez?"
Rakitic: "Those three are football wizzards. Each of them is unique in it's own way. I am not saying that only because I play in Barcelona."
Journalist: "But one of them is just one of a kind, isn't it? And his absence was clearly visible in the last few weeks..."
Rakitic: "Yes. Leo is one and only and there will never again be a player like him. He is just the best...
When we play, and whenever a team gets into troubles, Messi just magically steps in, he does something out of nowhere, and he resolves the match and all the problems by himself.
Now, without him, every one of us needs to give 120% to somehow compensate Messi's absence, but it is impossible to (fully) compensate it, no matter what we do.
We have a lot of matches, time goes fast and we have to keep close to Real Madrid.
It will be very hard to catch them later if they run away now..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans