10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I still don't understand completely. So if the state attorney sues on behalf of the government/tax service, than who does the prosecutor work for?

No. Spain's public prosecutor cleared Messi's name because his father oversaw his finances. But NOW the State attorney ( ex- real madrid director) wants Leo's name to be brought up.

Lomar1o

i googled 'Marta Silva de Lapuerta' and if the first few pictures are hers then to me she looks like an insane person who has neglected human values in pursuit of some kind of twisted maniacal thoughts disguised as a career professionalism. she looks like the kind of person that will not sleep until she inflicts her own wicked justice upon who she views as a criminal. she is probably nuts, i mean look at her fkin glassy eyes they lack humanity. frankly i am afraid of what she might do to achieve her goal, just to prove her superiority and hide her insecurities. if she can't lock leo up she will prolly get his father in prison just to at least partially damage messi. in our words she looks like a psycho bitch that has no life =D i hope im wrong and she's an angel though who will help messi :DDDD

arjunanand1

i googled 'Marta Silva de Lapuerta' and if the first few pictures are hers then to me she looks like an insane person who has neglected human values in pursuit of some kind of twisted maniacal thoughts disguised as a career professionalism. she looks like the kind of person that will not sleep until she inflicts her own wicked justice upon who she views as a criminal. she is probably nuts, i mean look at her fkin glassy eyes they lack humanity. frankly i am afraid of what she might do to achieve her goal, just to prove her superiority and hide her insecurities. if she can't lock leo up she will prolly get his father in prison just to at least partially damage messi. in our words she looks like a psycho bitch that has no life =D i hope im wrong and she's an angel though who will help messi :DDDD
u6cQiTY.png

Marta's reaction when Messi was initially cleared of the charges.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
How in hell can former Real Madrid director be in charge of Messi's judicial case!?

Degrees of conspiracy against Barcelona in Spain...

F

Flavia

eA9gcKC.jpg

"And this is how I am H :* :* :*"

Tchakap pants :song:

Some saying "H" is for "hacienda", but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans