10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

God Serena

I wouldn't risk him. Not at all. I'm getting rapid flashbacks of Tata Martino. Thinking he's fully fit only for him to go down in a game or two. Nope, nope, nope.

I believe we can win without him but even if we can't, dropping points won't hurt as that badly since Madrid lost last round.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I support this move.

Lionel Messi to Arsenal: Gunners fans start crowdfund project to pay Barcelona superstar's reported £600,000-a-week wages

12274595_1114880668524779_475950767281846892_n.jpg

jairzinho

Seeing him training; I think he'll play at least 45'. We could always rest him in easier games after the Clasico.

The way he's been training over the last week, i wouldn't be surprised if Lucho is tempted to play him from the start. Hopefully good sense prevails. :lucho:

Galning

Messi would never make it in the EPL unless he's linked to one of their clubs then all of a sudden the same people start worshipping him.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Messi would never make it in the EPL unless he's linked to one of their clubs then all of a sudden the same people start worshipping him.

Don't forget that it's the same people with the ridiculous argument that "messi needs to play in more leagues to prove himself" yet when he's linked with them he's not someone who comes to prove himself but a global superstar and the best player in the world that will elevate bpl's standing.

Typical case of sour grapes if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans