10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Messi, who is recovering from a knee ligament injury, will start on the bench in the game against Real Madrid on Saturday. [cope]

xXKonan

Messi feels ready to play the whole game against Real Madrid on Saturday, but he could start on the bench out of precaution. [md]

FinBarcelonafan

Messi feels ready to play the whole game against Real Madrid on Saturday, but he could start on the bench out of precaution. [md]

Even If he feels, I dont feel like it's a good idea. He should start on bench and join the game around 60 min. It's a long season and we're ahead 3 points. We just need to outplay Real in the second part of the season. We can do that with healthy Messi, but without? I doubt it.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Messi 14/1 to be top scorer in La Liga this season.

Surely worth a punt when only 5 behind Ronaldo and 8 behind Neymar.

Interesting indeed.

By the way, Jamdav, I'd really appreciate your input in the "punters corner" thread, I mentioned you but may be you missed it ? :)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
No.
Because it's obvious he's shaping up to become a bullshit PR man, in this case how cristiano pushed messi forward...
The move to qatar, his support for the qatar world cup, I mean, they still have literal slaves there and xavi has no qualms supporting them.
I don't like him at all now.
1) No wrong in saying Cristiano pushes Messi, which I think Xavi, him having shared the dressing room with Messi for over 10 years, surely would know better than any of us.
2) Xavi might be supporting a football event to be organized by Qatar, not the country per se! There might be slaves in that country, sure, but Xavi is not exactly promoting the slavery there!!

I don't understand people all going holier-than-thou while talking about Xavi... If you were offered millions of dollars to work for a company, you would take the job no matter the kind of allegations the company is facing!!

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I read an article like a year ago about why Thiery Henry is irritating a lot of people since he became a pundit, and it made a lot of sense.

Basically, if you start talking a lot to the media, week in week out, you are bound to irritate people, either because you're too kind to the rivals (in this case Cristiano, ManU, .. ) to be gentle, or too harsh for being biased (Henry about Messi for example, even though he's obv right ^^), etc ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans