10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvia

Yup. his pass always anticipates future movements. There are a lot of things you can't know if u sit in front of tv. I trust his class.

BerkeleyBernie

When the goal was scored,I did not care who gave the assist but then I started thinking who it was.I started narrowing the names down and I just could not get who it was.Turned it was alba lol.The fuck was he doing in that position during an attack?:lol:

Would have to backtrack the video and watch, but Alba and Neymar often overlap. Neymar clearly has the wide position covered here (possibly wide open because someone tracked Alba cutting in).

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Not good that he has to play the 90 minutes now that Roberto got injured. Hopefully he's resting on the pitch a bit.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Hope he's okay. I don't think it was planned for him to play 90 minutes. He looked dead tired.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He was off form in his final ball and dribbling and still gets 2 goals and an assist :lol:. He'll gain more momentum over the next few games, not much difficulty. Absolutely loved his movement though, so hard to contain.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
The team is making it easy for him to get his form and rhythm back which is obviously great. He is able to slowly come back to 100%. His 1st goal was brilliant and a classic Messi goal. World class team play with one touch passes around the box, one through ball and the perfect chip.
Great to see him on the pitch again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans