10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark1nhu

Now he have some alternatives to build up plays, so I can cope with a less intense Messi.

What really worries me is his current bad finishing. I hope he manage to sharpen it sooner than later.

Neymessi

I have seen overreations here but this time there hardly are many.I just feel people are extremely insecure about messi here.One bad game and hardly any overreactions but all I read is "omg same old barcaforum" "let's sell messi :coffee:".The problem are overreactions to a little negative criticism.

raskolnikov

Why doesn't Messi take corners anymore?

Cause he doesnt want to run for the corner . He only takes them when he is close to the cornerflag or in big games. In smaller ones once he is far away he just let rakitic take them. Similair to when Xavi usually took them from the right at times as well.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Jesus fucking christ, out of all possible videos of that goal you had to choose that one?

:lol:

So true! haha

The best one is with the brazilian commentator, immense messi immense messi, y messi messi messi, no me pudo imajinaaaaaar :D

Garrus

So it turned out our little alien was partly human after, What a surprise.
It's both frustrating and sad to see your best player under perform, But what's difficult with messi, Is that he's so scary and freakish in his consistency, That it's hard to be too harsh on him without feeling guilt or look like a spoiled brat in the rare occasions he under performs.

I can't exactly remember who said this, Probably his father:
"No one is more critical of messi, Than messi himself", And this image shows it.

CVmJtvtWUAA8Aqy.png:large

Someone is getting thrashed very soon.

Cule4life

The Culest
Lets face it he was bad vs Valencia but he's human after all and still finding his rhythm. Just hope Suarez and Neymar dont start pandering to him to get him goals

Radec

It a good things to fail sometime. I rather lose game we can afford to lose than win everything but lose the most critical games like finals.

Getting too complacent can be bad. The whole team will bounce back.

FinBarcelonafan

So it turned out our little alien was partly human after, What a surprise.
It's both frustrating and sad to see your best player under perform, But what's difficult with messi, Is that he's so scary and freakish in his consistency, That it's hard to be too harsh on him without feeling guilt or look like a spoiled brat in the rare occasions he under performs.

I can't exactly remember who said this, Probably his father:
"No one is more critical of messi, Than messi himself", And this image shows it.

CVmJtvtWUAA8Aqy.png:large

Someone is getting thrashed very soon.

So sad picture. :( I feel bad for Messi. I beleive he will be back at top level very soon. Might take week or two more, but he will be there! Patience people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans