10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdmondDantes

Rocketic along with suares were the worst on the field.

But they still influenced the game, Messi with the assist and Luis with that finish.

I think Messi was doing well until he missed that second clear chance from Neymar. You could see he was disappointed with himself right after he missed it. It happens, his fitness should be picking up, he'll be on fire soon.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm surprised people are surprised about Messi's ratherlethargicness.

You'd expect people who have supposedly followed this team for quite some time to understand its not something new. Ah well, I hope you guys complain about that when he does well too. :)

People complaining about players still can't beat people complaining about other people.

F

Flavia

Actually, Rakitic did a good job during the match yesterday.
The Croatian, like the rest of his teammates, worked his ass off.
In addition, he also had to pressing and track back in the right flanki while Messi was more interested to walk on the pitch.
Don't really understand why you even say Rakitic "had a very, VERY poor match"...

Anyway, we all know Messi need some time in order to find his form. But what I expected from Messi was that if he wasn't ready give his all in 90 minutes during a tough away game against Valencia, then Argentine should've asked Lucho that he wanted to be sub off for the sake of the team. Not least when Messi didn't really tried to actually work hard.

It's not like that we played against such a team like Villanovense.
Rakitic was misplacing easy passes, and gave away the ball to Valencia in dangerous places too. He had a bad game, and that's not related to Messi.

Observer

Banned
No, it's not respectable at all, it's actually like spitting on his contribution.
And I'm not being a fanboy, I'm the first to say he had a below average game by his standards, it's you guys that are hating.

Credit where credit is due, whether good or bad: He had a decent first half, and an almost non-existent second half if it wasn't for that good assist.

Not surprised about him not running & pressing, he barely does it in full form and now coming back from injury I don't expect it neither. It's not his role anyways.

No one is spitting on his contribution, we are not shitting on him. He had bad game plain & simple, everyone can have an off day.

You can't take every critique as hating & you should learn to ignore the troll posts.

F

Flavia

Exactly.

I don't understand her logic either: " Is it Messi's fault Rakitic was poor" :lol:

Is it Rakitic fault Messi was poor?

Did you read what I said, Bojan? Because that's not what I wrote. El flaco was saying he was sorry for rakitic, because Messi wasn't pressing. But Rakitic also had a poor game, worse than Messi. One of rakitic's worst, in recent times. So did Busi. And yet, if chances were taken, Barça could had won the game 0-3. It wasn't Messi's fault in ended in a draw.

Drexl

The man comes back from a 2-month injury and what do you expect? It wasn't Roma or RSSS, the euphoria's gone, now it'll take some time to get back to his level.

Messi's finishing always takes more time than the rest to recover

That said, we won more with Munir on the right

Ergo, Munir > Messi.

it's not that hard people :coffee:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
His shots are way too soft and easy to catch, but it'll come back, everyone of MSN missed a couple chances so don't see why Messi is getting more sticks, he created 2 of the clearest chances we had.

On the other hand, something is weird with his dribbling, may be afraid of injury or something but he doesn't seem as daring as usual.

Still 100000x better than playing Munir lol.

PS : that last free kick though :worthy:

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
His shots are way too soft and easy to catch, but it'll come back, everyone of MSN missed a couple chances so don't see why Messi is getting more sticks, he created 2 of the clearest chances we had.

On the other hand, something is weird with his dribbling, may be afraid of injury or something but he doesn't seem as daring as usual.

Still 100000x better than playing Munir lol.

PS : that last free kick though :worthy:

Yeah, he needs to build up his finishing, same thing happened last season.
About his dribbling it's just match readiness that will come soon, like, he lost the ball 2-3 times when he was still and trying to create something but on 2 counters he flew by players like they weren't there(suarez fucked up both these chances btw). So, it's nothing to worry about I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans