10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jamie Cal

I hope messi and neymar gets some minutes in the final so at least they have some 'contribution' to this trophy.

I really don't get the big deal provided we win. River won't be push-overs, but we definitely shouldn't be rushing players imo. Neymar looks to be ok, so he'll play, but I'd be happy enough for Leo to sit it out. Knowing Messi, he'll probably play though.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Di Maria can fuck off. Still don't got the balls to say that he's better than Ronaldo, that little wimp.

Vilarrubi

[youtube]3g8YlyH6bTo[/youtube]

Leo vs Depor 12/13. When there was no Ney and Suarez, and Alexis hadnt exploded. When there was Messidependencia. A lot has changed in Messi's general game.

Tello's goal is better than anything I've ever seen Munir or Sandro do lol

Absolute perfection from Messi too

Kuchi

He just jelly of Raks fabulous man hair

Neah, obviously Suarez told Messi, that the blond guy dared to break the MSN scoring streak, with his lame ass wonder shot, no one break's the MSN streak, so Messi decided to break Raki's neck. Seems legit

F

Flavia

[tw]677929216646627332[/tw]

Hahaha. That's a reference to an episode of friends in which Joey had kidney stones, for those who don't get it.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Messi, who is recovering from renal colic, is training with the group today #fcblive [@undodeportivo]

Which means that he will definitely play tomorrow, probably start even knowing him.

Galning

I read somewhere that a River player said something along the lines of: I hope Messi plays so when we beat them they can't blame his absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans