10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMU ReBorn

Leo ,Apologizing to River plate fans after his goal ??

12391270_1637406496524294_8884609661450972583_n.jpg

serghei

People complain (understandably) about his walking, but he never does that in big games- he always runs and presses when something bigger is on the line.

Not true Bernie. He has games in which he does not give as much effort. That can happen in important games as well. I'd say a CL quarterfinal 2nd leg is pretty important don't you think?

It doesn't happen very often, but it does happen.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Not true Bernie. He has games in which he does not give as much effort. That can happen in important games as well. I'd say a CL quarterfinal 2nd leg is pretty important don't you think?

The tie was already over and he still played well. Don't know what you're on about. I guess it can't be the home game against PSG last season you mean then?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Which QF 2nd leg? Atletico?

That was the season he was out of shape, out of form, with team issues....

FC B

I loved his determination today and it ironically he seemd to me much more back to his usual form than the previous few games he played.

BarcaOG

Banned
Not fully himself yet (and still easily better 99% of footballers). Finishing needs some work. Still, happy to see him play. Waiting until GOAT mode come the CL knockout rounds.

gasgas

People complain (understandably) about his walking, but he never does that in big games- he always runs and presses when something bigger is on the line.

i recall a few big games where he lookd lethargic and disinterested. season 2013-14
both CL QF games vs atletico, CDR final vs real madrid

Sometimes he shoots like a baby. very weak shots. so uncharacteristic

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
i recall a few big games where he lookd lethargic and disinterested. season 2013-14
both CL QF games vs atletico, CDR final vs real madrid

Sometimes he shoots like a baby. very weak shots. so uncharacteristic

Pathetic examples. Anything from the Tata season can't be taken seriously. Whole team played like shit, and you had Tata saying that he didn't want to get Messi involved too much in our games.

gasgas

Pathetic examples. Anything from the Tata season can't be taken seriously. Whole team played like shit, and you had Tata saying that he didn't want to get Messi involved too much in our games.

he said messi never played/s with no motivation in big games, and that was me saying that it has happened.
unless you want to tell me that messi was motivated in those games.

RMU ReBorn

No player can play with 100% Motivation every fucking day ,especially a player with career span of 10 year's would have certain day's were they look's dis interested .They don't do it deliberately. Some times it might be some off field issue's, Mentally down or any such reason.. !! it makes me laugh when people are trying hard to prove that Messi's success is only due to pure talent. not hard work. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans