10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

Typical Messi match where he doesn't look 100% fit yet pops up and decides the game for us while playing waaaay below his level.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
agreed eventhough he didn't play well in the first half for whatever reason his second half(which wasn't amazing by any means) made up for it and still left the feeling he was the best player in the pitch.

Well, first goal was created out of nothing by that lovely pass from him to Suarez, plus he scored the winner. The MoTM is obvious for me, although there will always be different opinions out there.

Horatio

You're welcome
What was interesting to see was that Messi was really pressing in the latter phase. It shows how Messi adapts as he realized how dangerous it was to have Malaga in ball possession.

F

Flavia

[tw]690944546994262016[/tw]

He was good. Not his god-like mode yet, but pretty solid.

SKS-

Definitely not a good performance in the context of which we are used to, but not an awful one either.

Edit - Flavia got to it before me :)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Gave his jersey to a Malaga fan despite security trying to get him away. Man, I would kill for Messi's match worn jersey. :wub:

BbsImg145356850869790_348x191.gif

J

Jamie Cal

He was still plenty good, great at times (the ball he lifted over the top to Suarez was sublime), but he really, really should have killed the game with the chances he had.

Messi

Well, first goal was created out of nothing by that lovely pass from him to Suarez, plus he scored the winner. The MoTM is obvious for me, although there will always be different opinions out there.

That pass was amazing. For some reason I thought it was Arda, who passes to Suarez. MoTM for me too. Really bad game from the team though. No one looked really good today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans