10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
Honestly, what is the difference in shots that went wide between Messi and Ronaldo? I think that is a far more interesting stat. I don't remember many wide shots from Messi. Only the missed freekicks.

F

Flavia

Honestly, what is the difference in shots that went wide between Messi and Ronaldo? I think that is a far more interesting stat. I don't remember many wide shots from Messi. Only the missed freekicks.

It's in the pic. The red arrow are shots on target, the grey is the ones that missed it.

NotInHere

HIs dribble rate was over 6 or so (or something ridiculous) before the injury. After the injury, it has gone down a lot. It's not about Messi being laid back. He's taking his time, esp. after the knock recently.

Once he gets back into his groove, he'll be GOAT like usual.
Its been like 3 months since he came back, and 2015 Messi is still not there, I guess the older Leo gets the more patient we have to be.

doublehh03

Its been like 3 months since he came back, and 2015 Messi is still not there, I guess the older Leo gets the more patient we have to be.

He was getting near his GOAT level then he got a knock again that gave everyone a scare recently. I think b/c the competition isn't "high" he's being more cautious.

F

Flavia

next-gen-adidas-messi-2016-copa-america-boots_2.jpg

His next boots. Is it one every 2 months now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans