10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
MD already explained the story behind that, madrid media know it too they just want to ride the "Messi will earn 40M next season", of course.

NotInHere

Dribbles per game La Liga
Neymar 4.8
Messi 4.5
Halilovic 2.9

Far worse is an exaggeration, also the use of the word worse is very negative. Neymar is the best dribbler in the world right now though. No one else in La Liga comes close to those 2.

On the other side of the coin he is dispossessd more than Messi and his control is also well behind Messi. Whoscored keep track of everything. https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/2...2647/PlayerStatistics/Spain-La-Liga-2015-2016
yeah I was gonna say the same thing, "far worse" is an exaggeration..

Neymar is the new guy while Messi is more laid back now, Neymar is full of more energy than Messi that's why he dribbles more.

doublehh03

yeah I was gonna say the same thing, "far worse" is an exaggeration..

Neymar is the new guy while Messi is more laid back now, Neymar is full of more energy than Messi that's why he dribbles more.

HIs dribble rate was over 6 or so (or something ridiculous) before the injury. After the injury, it has gone down a lot. It's not about Messi being laid back. He's taking his time, esp. after the knock recently.

Once he gets back into his groove, he'll be GOAT like usual.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Guess who loves to shoot?

chupon-1454009841945.jpg

raskolnikov

Ronaldo just shoots from all angles whenever he has space cause he only cares about scoring. He only passes it when there is no other choice and even then usually makes a run to receive it back.
Its why msn/barca is better, not as selfish. Thats why we win trebles and they celebrate him winning a golden shoe.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's a staggering number, particularly when you compare it to great goalscorers. Goes to show you RM strategy

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Dang, no wonder he scores so much. 135 shots?!?!!? Interesting strategy... I bet it frustrates the hell out of his team mates.

No, they love seing him try a 40m shoot that takes 12 rebounds before hitting the corner post or breaking a fan's arm :lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Actually, the trident's stats are staggering not just for how impressive but how evenly distributed.

T-E-A-M, no me me me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans