10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darko

What's this now? He's been in absolute GOAT form for the last month or so. A bad game is bound to happen now and then. Better now than against Arsenal. I think people should be more worried about Neymar.

This, he was awful today, but lately he's been amazing.

barcanuck

I have no problem with him having a quiet game today but remember the standards here. Guy had some splitting passes today that were called offside by a hair. Missed the tap in for the winner which ney banged home.

The elements and timing for this match also effected leo. He will be fully goat in London.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
well.... it just doesn't seem alright if there was no go at Leo. Now, I feel I am back @ barcaforum. Yeah, and the classic He does not run is back too, cherry on the top that one :p

NotInHere

last couple of years messi is lazy in matches like this, he step up in big matches, but i dont defend him, he should stay on the bench, munir would be more useful today, at least he would run
agreed man its like he doesn't care sometimes.. Only annoying part of him, as long as he turns it on in the big stages though, that's all that matters.

ini4ever

for one of those predictable games as happens every year, 10-20 comments on each player, yeah we'll get another win against arsenal this week and comments suddenly blow up again.

F

Flavia

Lol. One bad game, after a couple of really good ones, and a wild meltdown appears :D

CatalinR10

Played like crap today but I would have been dissapointed if he played like this vs Arsenal. Couldn't give a shit about las palmas. He pulled this stuff pretty much every season. Play like shit for his usual self but tear shit apart vs better teams later. Thought the forum got used to it .

Hardy

never scores against Cech, never scores to Emirates, never scores in England except penalty.

Another shit game is coming :tito:

serghei

He will play great vs Arsenal. Today he was on low-battery mode, to save himself for the big game in London just 3 days from now. You can't expect him to be great every time. That's why we should have scored the 3rd goal and made the game easier for us.

never scores against Cech, never scores to Emirates, never scores in England except penalty.

Another shit game is coming :tito:

He did score in England and against Arsenal, but the linesman was an idiot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans