10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Flaco

We need to hope very very hard, because he only shows up once in a thousand games :coffee:

He usually shows up for us and I hope he'll do it against Arsenal next week.

But it doesn't mean I should exclude the risk that he might does such a display like Las Palmas.

Kuchi

Did not see the first 65 mins of the game, what i saw was a visibly tired messi, sometimes filmed while catching his breath with difficulty. The missed counter and lost balls are clearly a consequence of that. Saw some posts where ppl said he was in "power saver mode" and it's not making sense in refference to what i said in the beggining of the post. How was he during the whole game?

Alik

[youtube]/watch?v=WGe5GTIVTiE[/youtube]

Would be nice to see a Messi performance like this one again :)

raskolnikov

Messi is due a rest, he isnt a bull like Suarez that just keeps going. Maybe for one of the away games against Eibar or Rayo he should sit one out.
Or just make a quick visit to the wonder doc in Italy. I remember how he got a huge stamina boost by that last year.

El Flaco

A deeper look at Messi's 301 La Liga goals

[tw]700017558125223936[/tw]

[tw]700092449465749504[/tw]

[tw]700093677486604289[/tw]

[tw]700095375672217601[/tw]

[tw]700336270774571008[/tw]

[tw]700347695291047936[/tw]

[tw]700456200949915648[/tw]

Last edited:

Science Kid

So unless something REALLY ridiculous happens, this will be the 8-th La Liga in 12 seasons for Barca in Messi's era. Considering we got a legitimate goal denied two years ago against Atletico, it could be 9.

A stunning achievement.

raskolnikov

So unless something REALLY ridiculous happens, this will be the 8-th La Liga in 12 seasons for Barca in Messi's era. Considering we got a legitimate goal denied two years ago against Atletico, it could be 9.

A stunning achievement.

Eventhough I was at the stadium when that happened, in hindsight im glad we didnt win it back then.
8th la liga's would be amazing, targetting diez for d10s though:barcascarf:

Kikan

Honestly i could not care less if messi scores or not . Who cares about these tiny achievement like scoring against Cech, in Emirates . I will be very very happy if he run the orchestra with Pique scoring :lol::lol::lol:

serghei

Hilarious Arsenal fans on arsenal-mania keep bitching about that Van Persie red card from 2011. Completely leave out the fact that Messi should've killed the tie in the first half of the Emirates match, had his (legit) goal stood.

We've had two perfectly fine goals wrongfully disallowed both against Arsenal and City in the away games, yet they still have the nerve to call us corrupt. :rofl1:

Messi.jpg

Last edited:

likeafire

I'm tired of hearing the "Messi can't score past Cech".

Bring your A game son. Should get at least one, I can't see arsenal being able to handle him. Bellerin is fast but he loves to attack so could leave Messi free.

You got this Messiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans