[gfy]CloudyCheeryIndianelephant[/gfy]

Penalty call

[gfy]DependentUnhealthyIridescentshark[/gfy]

Messi's 2nd goal vs. Arsenal

[gfy]FearlessOffbeatIndigobunting[/gfy]

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
It was strange. He seemed so out of it until he got that first goal then he was everywhere.

Reminded me a lot about the Bayern game last season. Some glimpses of magic here and there, but nothing special. Then he scores a goal on Neuer and he's in full GOAT mode. Just like Cech, I don't think he had scored against Neuer before. At least not many.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
That first touch to roll the ball forward with the bottom of his boot is incredible in the first goal, reminded me of his league winning goal against atleti last season.

Rival

Messi always shows up, delighted by this two goals. Great effort from him tonight, and like many others pointed out he seemed to play much better after he got his first goal. I thought he looked a bit out of place before his first goal.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He showed up and scored both goals but let's not pretend he had a great game.
Exactly like vs. Las Palmasy he's probably just out of gas.

raskolnikov

Time to sit out a few games, teh real Messi showed up after scoring that goal, before that he was walking around counting grass blades and losing the ball.
Best to rest him for 1.5 game after Sevilla. Still very clutch though, like against Bayern last year:p

Zidane121

Banned
He was much better in 2nd half and after his 1st goal, but Suarez was missing everything today and vs. las palmas too, I think both of them need 1 game rest to get back to their best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans